Sunday, February 13, 2011

Youtube and Copyright - a tale of horror and blood splatter

Such a fitting title. It's really frustrating that I and everybody else work our asses off to make a pretty video and then youtube and it's copyright policy come in to stab us on the back and take our videos down!
But now I've learnt for good, nevermore shall I write the footage name on the description! I never knew that xxxHOLiC was copyrighted though.
The problem of not writing is that some viewers are dumb enough to not notice that I write the music and footage in the beginning or ending of the video - that's just disrespectful from them e_e.

But all in all, I just don't want to have my account taken down, it's my fourth so far and I'm glad with it, I don't really want to move to my backup.

Either way, I did this...thing here:



I'm not really thrilled about the result, but I'm not complaining anymore, except: DAMNED PANDORA HEARTS PART *shakes fist*

-Nessie

1 comment: