Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hetalia - My (not-so-)new obcession

I've aaaaalways had a lingering obcession with Axis Power Hetalia, and lately more so. Funny how it all started because I decided to read a fan-fiction a friend of mine read and posted tiny bits of on tumblr. It was a Prussia/Canada fiction and I never thought I'd like them so much, specially the way that writer writes them - I've been reading all of her fictions non-stop, me not being a multi-chapter-fic enthusiast, I find myself happy that her fictions have more than 10 chapters.
So the last few days I've been reading (and spamming my friends with) those fics. Also it kind of annoys me that almost every Prussia/Canada fiction or picture has some kind of France/England to it, but I'll live.

And I can't waaaait to get money and order the 2nd volume of Hetalia manga, I'll need it to survive through my History of Psychology Ideas class.

On another note, I finally watched Devil May Cry, through and through - thanks to a friend of mine making me watch it - and I have to say, I like it. And by it I mean Dante ahahah. She's going to make me play the games, lets see how that works out for me, your resident game n00b.

-Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment