Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Horibtsuba Gakuen Drama CD's

They're so funny! CLAMP are such genious making all the xxxHOLIC and Tsubasa Chronicle characters enroll into it. And I specially love how they pulled Fye's twin into it too (: (that was the part that made me most happy after all the crying I did when I read about Fye's past e_e) . I'm sad about one thing though: there's only 4 episodes? Or at least that's what I found translated anyway.

As far as I'm concerned however - PLEASE MAKE A MANGA/ANIME OUT OF IT. I'm missing all these characters now that both xxxHOLIC and TRC are over, as they're such good characters too! (note to self - read the rest of Holic). But, this IS CLAMP, so I'm sure Sayoran and Watanuki and friends will be making appearences somewhere, sometime. But a manga dedicated to them again would be for the best (of the fans).

Aaaaah, I need to re-read or re-watch Tsubasa, I don't know, all I know is that my Fye obcession is hitting me like a brick.

And to conclude it: Horitsuba Gakuen - Watanuki-abuse and Kurogane-abuse included.
So to say that Yuuko + Fye are the best combo ever :D
(I'm so biased GOOD GRIEF.)

-Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment